SC-5 SimCube® NIBP Simulator
The full-featured SC-5 SimCube® NIBP Simulator provides ECG, Resp, Arrhythmias, Pacer Simulation, IBP, and more for accurate biomedical testing. The SimCube simulates real-life oscillometric pulses by varying both the shape and size of the wave as cuff pressure changes. All SimCube NIBP simulators feature one-button operation in a compact, 3-inch cube. Get 150-250 NIBP simulations from a set of 4 "AA" alkaline or NIMH batteries using the optional Battery Boost. Learn about additional SimCube models. To view close-up & Pulse Replication, click on image.
• NIBP Simulations: Adult, Neonatal, Hypertensive, Hypotensive
• Digital Manometer
• 12-lead ECG: 10 different Heart Rates, synchronized with NIBP
• Arrhythmia sequence: PVC, Run, VTACH, VFIB, Asystole
• Respiration: 3 rates, plus a sequence of 7 different rates
• IBP: 7 static, 3 dynamic pressures
• Pacer Simulation
• Peak Detect for checking overpressure limits in 0.5 mmHg steps
• Leak Test Mode simulates cuff leak
• Automated Alarm Test Mode tests heart rate alarms
Constructed of structural 1/8"(3.2mm)-wall extruded aluminum for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Tested for ruggedness — 50 drops from a height of 3.5 feet (1.1 m) to a hard surface without failure.
• Single push-button mode selector
• Ultra-Portable: 3 x 3 x 3.5 in. (7.6 x 7.6 x 8.9 cm.),2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
• Large LED display: 4 digits
• Encased in Vinyl Jacket: scratch resistant, quiet operation
• Includes: one 6VDC adapter, Certificate of Calibration
• Industry-best Four (4) Year Warranty
mCube NIBP Simulator: NIBP, IBP, ECG/Resp Modes
Press the yellow button to toggle through different modes, indicated by LED.
• Adult 120/80
bp: 120/80 mmHg, heart rate: 70 bpm, mean pressure: 97 mmHg, pulse vol.: 1 ml.
• Neo 70/40
bp: 70/40 mmHg, heart rate: 95 bpm, mean pressure: 51 mmHg, pulse vol.: 0.25 ml.
• High 190/120
bp: 190/120 mmHg, heart rate: 70 bpm, mean pressure: 142 mmHg, pulse vol.: 1 ml.
• Low 80/40
bp: 80/40 mmHg, heart rate: 70 bpm, mean pressure: 58 mmHg, pulse vol.: 1 ml.
• Peak Detect
Tests the overpressure feature on patient monitors.
Static manometer displays pressures from -400 to +400 mmHg in 0.1 mmHg steps.
Can be used for static calibration of NIBP monitors.
• Leak Test
Measures leak rate of a NIBP monitor, cuff, and hose.
The arrow under the IBP column indicates the pressure value of the dynamic IBP mode that matches the NIBP value associated with the same mode.
Simulates atmospheric pressure and zeros the monitor.
Simulates a static 100 mmHg which can be used for calibration.
Simulates a static 200 mmHg which can be used for calibration.
Steps through static values 0, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 mmHg for 30 sec each.
Repeats. Quickly and completely checks the IBP channel over its entire range
ECG / Respiration Modes
• 70/20, 95/40, 70/20, 00/00
NSR ECG waveforms and respiration rates are produced at the rate indicated.
Cardiac failure sequence: 90 sec of normal beats interspersed w/ PVCs and Runs,
followed by 30 sec of VTACH, 30 sec of VFIB, 30 sec asystole. Repeats.
Respiration value stays at 0 bpm.
NSR ECG at 70 bpm with pacer signal. Respiration output rate is 0 bpm. Allows testing
of a monitor's pacer detection and artifact stripping circuitry.
• HR Seq
ECG/Resp Heart Rate Sequence / Alarm Test Mode: paired ECG heart rate and
respiration values toggle every 30 sec. ECG values: 30, 60, 90, 120, 45, 160, 220 bpm.
Respiration values: 0, 30, 45, 60, 22, 30, 80, 110 bpm. This mode allows for quick
and complete testing of a monitor's cardiotach.